Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday September 15th B Day

Can you believe that I cannot find a picture of Andy Samberg from the "Space Olympics" video. In case you didn't see it, go to hulu.com. It was pretty funny and has been the running joke in numerous text messages between my friends this evening.

B1- AP Senior- We had a short class today because of CATS testing info. We had a nice discussion of "How Far She Went" and I did admit that while I didn't cry when I read it, it did become quite dusty in the room I was reading and maybe that made it look like I teared up. But I didn't. Anyway, I guess the other highlight was the AWESOME iSafe videos.

B3- AP Senior- Another good discussion. I also got rid of some of the writing portfolios.

HW for both classes: Read Ch. 4 on Theme, "The Lesson" with story card and vocab when needed.

No comments: